River Region Readers Set Books for 2017
The Aldersgate Book Club has set its book lineup for
Make plans to join us at any point during the year.
We will gather at 6pm in Room 119. All are welcome!!
- January 8 - "Underground Railroad" by Colson Whitehead
- ·February 12 - "Gutenberg's Apprentice" by Alix Christie
- March 12 - "German Rocketeers in the Heart of Dixie" by Monique Laney
- April 9 - "The Aviator's Wife" by Melanie Benjamin
- May 14- "Into the Lion's Mouth" by Larry Loftis
- June 11- "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" by Yuval Noah Harari
- July 16- "Shoot Low Boys, They're Riding Shetland Ponies" by Lewis Grizzard
- August 13- "A Man Called Ove" by Fredrik Backman
- September 10- "If You Lived Here, I Would Know Your Name" by Heather Lende
- October 8- "Hank Hung the Moon... And WArmed Our cold, Cold Hearts" by Rheta Grimsley Johnson