River Region Readers
The loyal members of this group are avid readers who enjoy talking about the books the group has chosen to read, whether we liked the books or not. We’d love for you to join us. We discuss all kinds of books and would love to have you join us and bring another perspective to our discussions.
All are welcome to join us at 4pm the 2nd Sunday of each month!
For more information contact Nancy Dennis
- January 8, 2023 - 'How Not to Drown in a Glass of Water' by Angie Cruz
- February 12, 2023 - 'The Five Wishes of Mr. Murray McBride' by Joe Siple
- March 12, 2023 - 'Missing Isaac' by Valerie Frasier
- April 16, 2023 - 'A Castle in Brooklyn' by Shirley Russak (meeting 3rd Sunday)
- May 21, 2023 - 'Lessons in Chemistry' by Bonnie Gramus (meeting 3rd Sunday)
- June 11, 2023 - 'The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry' by Gabrielle Zevin
- July 9, 2023 - 'Gum Moon: A Novel of San Francisco Chinatown' by Jeffrey L. Staley
- August 13, 2023 - 'Nowhere Girl: A Memoir of a Fugitive Childhood' by Cheryl Diamond
- September 10, 2023 - 'The Maid' by Nita Prose
- October 8, 2023 - 'The Christie Affair' by Nina DeGramont
- November 12, 2023 - 'The Wish Book Christmas' by Lynn Austin